Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

I am pleased to launch my new papercraft site with the release of Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, the King of Hyrule! Standing at 40 cm tall, the man behind the King of Red Lions comes complete with a monster collar, ready-made coat, and some seriously tiny legs. Some of the parts can be a little tricky to build. Notably, the face has a few sharp folds, the Triforce on the collar is quite delicate, and the lining of the coat affords little space to work with when attaching other parts, so just take your time and be careful. Also, while working your way down the sleeves, take care maintaining the shape. The download contains both a lined and unlined PDO file, the base, and a few more tips for the final assembly of the sections.

8 comments:

  1. Awesone! Can't wait to build it, just need to go buy some more ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having troubles in download it... google docs give me the sign "Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses. We are experiencing technical difficulties."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having troubles in download it... google docs give me the sign "Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses. We are experiencing technical difficulties."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now it works. IS this the same daphne from frasier?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the similarities, but I think their bone structures are a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me, can you share me the 3d model you use to do it? please!
    i really need one! :(

    ReplyDelete